- 4 Fun Ideas for Decorating Your Home for Valentine's Day
- What's Your New Year Resolution? A Funny Look at How Human's Resolve and Keep Trying!
- Shake Off Those Winter Blues! 3 Fun Ideas for Hosting a New Year's Eve Party
- Fun Games for Kids and Kids at Heart For Your Next Christmas Party
- 4 Stocking Stuffers for Families You Need to Know About
The holidays are over and done. Reality sets in. And its cold outside! We can all use some inspiration this time of year. Here at Red Cup Living we believe happiness comes from deeply connected relationships with those you love. Here are 10 rules to happiness in 2015:
1. Be grateful for what you have don’t focus on what you don’t
2. Enjoy simplicity – it is the small wonders in life that bring about the most pleasure!
3. Live for today. Carpe Diem!
4. Know that expectations are disappointment waiting to happen. Don’t set yourself up!
5. Know what you want…what you really, really want. Make sure how you spend your time each day lines up with what’s important to you.
6. Smile as much as possible. Yes, that means, even when you don’t feel like it! Funny how smiling can change everything.
7. Have fun! Plan some fun into each and every week.
8. Spend time with those you love. Days pass quickly, don’t forget to plan time with family and friends. A simple walk, sharing a red cup, talking on the phone, taking in a movie, going out to eat…being truly connected lights our hearts on fire!
9. Love each other. No matter how different. We all have something to offer each other.
10. Learn from your mistakes. Forgiveness is such a powerful thing.
I hope you will share this list with those you love. May the spirit of Red Cup Living inspire you to have a happy and healthy New Year! Check out our Red Cup story at www.redcupliving.com.
Outdoor living is nearly upon us and reusable red cups make the perfect companion! Check out our new cups! Red Cup Living Family of Reusable Red CupsIt has been a tough winter for many so to help you get the most out of the glorious weather that will soon be on our patios and backyards, [...]
Why is the red cup so universally recognized? What it is about seeing people with shiny red cups that turn heads instantly? Now we all know we want to be a part of something larger than ourselves and in a strange way, I think the red cup helps us do just that. Here are some [...]
We the people...We think our country isn't as divided as the folks in Washington would have us believe. Most of us share the same American values of honesty, integrity and hard work.Unfortunately, our government on both sides of the aisle has failed us. Whatever happened to being a true public servant? Well, we are here to vote Red [...]
Red Cup Living® Launches Fun Lifestyle Brand Paying Homage to the Infamous Red CupCompany Aims to Connect People and Communities Through Two American Staples: The Iconic Red Cup and the Front PorchPhoenix, Ariz. (June 27, 2012)—Red cups have been known as ambassadors of good times for over 40 years. In fact, they have become ingrained [...]