- 4 Fun Ideas for Decorating Your Home for Valentine's Day
- What's Your New Year Resolution? A Funny Look at How Human's Resolve and Keep Trying!
- Shake Off Those Winter Blues! 3 Fun Ideas for Hosting a New Year's Eve Party
- Fun Games for Kids and Kids at Heart For Your Next Christmas Party
- 4 Stocking Stuffers for Families You Need to Know About
The holidays are over and done. Reality sets in. And its cold outside! We can all use some inspiration this time of year. Here at Red Cup Living we believe happiness comes from deeply connected relationships with those you love. Here are 10 rules to happiness in 2015:
1. Be grateful for what you have don’t focus on what you don’t
2. Enjoy simplicity – it is the small wonders in life that bring about the most pleasure!
3. Live for today. Carpe Diem!
4. Know that expectations are disappointment waiting to happen. Don’t set yourself up!
5. Know what you want…what you really, really want. Make sure how you spend your time each day lines up with what’s important to you.
6. Smile as much as possible. Yes, that means, even when you don’t feel like it! Funny how smiling can change everything.
7. Have fun! Plan some fun into each and every week.
8. Spend time with those you love. Days pass quickly, don’t forget to plan time with family and friends. A simple walk, sharing a red cup, talking on the phone, taking in a movie, going out to eat…being truly connected lights our hearts on fire!
9. Love each other. No matter how different. We all have something to offer each other.
10. Learn from your mistakes. Forgiveness is such a powerful thing.
I hope you will share this list with those you love. May the spirit of Red Cup Living inspire you to have a happy and healthy New Year! Check out our Red Cup story at www.redcupliving.com.
Huge thanks to Joab for such a great write up! He did his fact checking and got the story right. Cannot say the same for Fox News, Good Morning America and NBC Rock Center!Listen up...we are our own company! We love red cups so we made them reusable and dishwasher safe. [...]
Outdoor living is nearly upon us and reusable red cups make the perfect companion! Check out our new cups! Red Cup Living Family of Reusable Red CupsIt has been a tough winter for many so to help you get the most out of the glorious weather that will soon be on our patios and backyards, [...]
Why is the red cup so universally recognized? What it is about seeing people with shiny red cups that turn heads instantly? Now we all know we want to be a part of something larger than ourselves and in a strange way, I think the red cup helps us do just that. Here are some [...]
I have seen a few Olympics. Yet somehow the magic and wonder of the games never get old. The energy and excitement of what is possible renews itself every 2 years. And each Olympics has a different story. There is the story of where it is held, what is going on in the world when [...]
Funny what a little PVC and imagination can do for the kids...remember it's not just a cup. It's a lifestyle. And this is a perfect Red Cup Living memory. I think there were some reusable red cups off camera (with OJ).
New Red Cup Living web site launched today! You can buy online and shop all our upcoming reusable red cups. Also make sure to check out our Red Cup Living apparel, coasters and decals too. Now everyone has access to the Red Cup Living life. Remember it's not about what is in your cup because [...]