- 4 Fun Ideas for Decorating Your Home for Valentine's Day
- What's Your New Year Resolution? A Funny Look at How Human's Resolve and Keep Trying!
- Shake Off Those Winter Blues! 3 Fun Ideas for Hosting a New Year's Eve Party
- Fun Games for Kids and Kids at Heart For Your Next Christmas Party
- 4 Stocking Stuffers for Families You Need to Know About
Red Cup Living Launches Fun Lifestyle Brand
Red cups have been known as ambassadors of good times for over 40 years. In fact, they have become ingrained in American society, which can be illustrated by the release of Toby Keith’s smash hit “Red Solo Cup” and his recent appearance with Kristen Bell in a giant red cup on the 2012 CMT Music Awards. Identifying with America’s love for the iconic red cup, Phoenix-based Red Cup Living is launching its company and product line which includes four different reusable and dishwasher safe plastic red cups, a patented magnetic red cup bottle opener and an apparel line. Now there is a red cup you don’t have to throw away! The company is establishing Red Cup Living as a fun lifestyle brand to inspire people to come together to create good times and great memories.
Red Cup Living’s mission is to preserve a 100 year American tradition—convening on the front porch or patio. It used to be that neighbors knew each other. Today, neighbors may share a wall or fence but usually nothing more. Americans long for what the front porch represents—the ideal of community in America. Red Cup Living combines these two cultural staples making connecting fun, in a way that brings community back to American neighborhoods through gathering together, sharing conversation and beverages held by a red cup.
Check out the whole story on aznow.biz.