- 4 Fun Ideas for Decorating Your Home for Valentine's Day
- What's Your New Year Resolution? A Funny Look at How Human's Resolve and Keep Trying!
- Shake Off Those Winter Blues! 3 Fun Ideas for Hosting a New Year's Eve Party
- Fun Games for Kids and Kids at Heart For Your Next Christmas Party
- 4 Stocking Stuffers for Families You Need to Know About
The Red Cup Gets a Bit of a Makeover
I truly am surprised that it took this long for someone to add a creative spin to the iconic Red Cup. And husband and wife team Kathryn and Michael Romley have done just that with their new company, Red Cup Living. Red Cup Living is a company and product line that sells various reusable and dishwasher safe plastic red cups. On top of partyware Red Cup Living also features apparel and various red cup accessories.
"Email, texting, and social media all give us an easy excuse to avoid face-to-face interactions. Life is busy and it’s easy to forget the real value is in relationships and community with others,” said Michael Romley, co-founder of Red Cup Living. “Red Cup Living stands for bringing back the vital American value of community with a little fun mixed in."
I have to say that my favorites are the red cup shot glass and the red cup “wine glass.” I’m sure a lot of people would get an absolute kick out of drinking Chardonnay or Pinot Noir from a red cup that’s actually meant to be a wine glass. I know I sure would! Prices for Red Cup Living’s partyware products range from $4 to $10. Also, be sure to check out Red Cup Living on Twitter and Facebook.
Check out the whole story on lushworthy.com