- 4 Fun Ideas for Decorating Your Home for Valentine's Day
- What's Your New Year Resolution? A Funny Look at How Human's Resolve and Keep Trying!
- Shake Off Those Winter Blues! 3 Fun Ideas for Hosting a New Year's Eve Party
- Fun Games for Kids and Kids at Heart For Your Next Christmas Party
- 4 Stocking Stuffers for Families You Need to Know About
Top 10 Stocking Stuffers You Haven’t Seen Yet
Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Christmas 2014 You Haven’t Seen Yet
Stocking stuffers are always a challenge for Christmas. The effort to stuff the stockings is usually last minute, not thought out and well the end result is basically filled with junk. I vowed to plan this year and give stocking stuffers that no one has seen yet! I like to give a mix of serious and funny gifts in stockings (especially for adults). After combing through many options here is My Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Christmas 2014 That You Haven’t Seen Yet. There is something here for everyone on your list! Check out next week for other unique lists of stocking stuffers later in the week!
Contact lens case
The perfect stocking stuffer for the contact wearer in your family…this is one super cute lens case that will make the daily chore a bit more fun. It’s both laughable and practical.
What I love about you by me book
Okay guys…the women need some romance! Impress your woman this year with this adorable book you fill in the blanks. Any woman would be lucky to get this book!
You Suck at Parking
This really needs no intro. Been there and always wished I had a card to speak my mind.
4. Moment Lens for iphone
For the photographer in your family, these lenses are super cool and actually work!
5. Instant Snow
Maybe since I live in Arizona I needed to post this one. Make someone’s Christmas white!
6. Red Cup Sippy
- For that young or old baby in your life, this sippy cup in the shape of a red party cup is sure to get laughs from everyone!
7. Literary Lites
This one is funny…what would Christmas be without a few gag gifts?
8. Fred ABC Cookie Cutter
Ah, the broken gingerbread man…now it can really look legit. Very funny gift especially for the Martha Stewart in your life.
9. Talk to the Hand Sticky Notes
Know anyone with a bit of attitude? You can make a great point without saying anything at all!
10. Santa Butt Neck Pillow
Hands down the funniest, tackiest gift I have seen this year. I’m still laughing!