Halloween is just around the corner, and it's time to get into the spooky spirit with some fun and creative drink ideas! Red Cup Living, known for its iconic red cups, is here to help you elevate your Halloween party game. Whether you're hosting a haunted house gathering or a costume party, these eerie and delicious drinks will be a hit with your guests. So, grab your red cups and let's get started!
Blood Red Punch
2 cups cranberry juice
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup grenadine syrup
1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
Gummy worms for garnish
- Mix cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, and grenadine syrup in a large bowl.
- Pour over ice in your Reusable Halloween Party Cups, leaving some space at the top.
- Add a splash of lemon-lime soda and garnish with gummy worms for a spooky touch.
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 oz black vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- Black sugar for rimming the glass
- Sliced lime for garnish
- Rim your Halloween Solo Cups with black sugar.
- In a shaker, combine apple cider, black vodka, triple sec, and lime juice with ice.
- Shake well and strain into your prepared red cup.
- Garnish with a slice of lime for a witchy touch.
Zombie Slime Shooter
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 1 oz melon liqueur
- 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
- A splash of blue curaçao
- Gummy eyeballs for garnish
- In a shaker, combine coconut rum, melon liqueur, sweet and sour mix, and blue curaçao with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a shot glass or mini Halloween red cups .
- Garnish with gummy eyeballs for a creepy twist.
Poison Apple Fizz
- 2 oz apple schnapps
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Sparkling water
- Sliced apples for garnish
- In your Halloween red party cup, mix apple schnapps, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Add ice and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with thinly sliced apples for a poisoned apple look.
Ghostly White Russian
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 oz heavy cream
- Crushed chocolate cookies for rimming the glass
- Marshmallow ghosts for garnish
- Rim your red party cup with crushed chocolate cookies.
- In a shaker, mix vodka, coffee liqueur, and heavy cream with ice.
- Shake and strain into your prepared red cup.
- Garnish with marshmallow ghosts for a ghostly finish.
Bloodthirsty Vampire Punch
1 cup cranberry juice
1 cup pomegranate juice
1/2 cup sparkling water
1/4 cup grenadine syrup
Red food coloring (optional)
- Mix cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and sparkling water in a pitcher.
- Add grenadine syrup for that rich, blood-red hue. You can also use red food coloring to intensify the color.
- Serve in Red Cup Living's signature red cups with ice cubes for a chilling effect.
Haunted Swamp Punch
- 1 cup lime sherbet
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup coconut rum
- Gummy snakes for garnish
- Scoop lime sherbet into Red Cup Living cups.
- Pour lemon-lime soda and coconut rum over the sherbet.
- Add gummy snakes for an eerie touch. Watch them "swim" in the swamp as the sherbet melts.
Zombie Brain Freeze
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup white rum
- A few drops of green food coloring
- Lychee fruit with maraschino cherries for garnish
- Blend pineapple juice, coconut cream, white rum, and green food coloring until smooth.
- Pour into Red party cups.
- Garnish each drink with a lychee fruit "eyeball" and a maraschino cherry "iris."
- Remember to set the eerie mood with spooky decorations, dim lighting, and haunting music. Your guests will be sure to raise their Red Cup Living cups in celebration of your wickedly delicious Halloween drinks. Cheers to a ghoulishly good time!
These spooky drink ideas are sure to elevate your Halloween celebration. Remember to enjoy responsibly, and have a ghoulishly good time with your red cups from Red Cup Living!